Financial Calculators with Summary Reports and Amortization Schedules
The following calculators use SUN “java”. If you do not already have it installed on your computer, you may download it from this link: SUN Java
- Savings Calculator: Compute savings goals over different time periods – or – see how much a specific payroll deduction amount will grow over the years.
- Alternate Payment Frequencies: Calculate loan payments for different frequencies — including bi-weekly (per payday).
- Enhanced Loan Calculator: Calculate a variety of different options including different scenarios for loan balances; interest rates; repayment term; and monthly payment amounts.
- Loan Comparison Calculator: Side-by-side comparison of 3 different loans. For example, use it to calculate your auto loan payment for 48, 60, and 72 months at the prevailing rates in order to evaluate the payment that best suits you needs.
- Dealer Rebate vs Credit Union Financing: Remove the guesswork from the dealer promotions that offer a choice between a “Rebate” or “Low-Interest Financing”. Just plug in the dealer price, rebate, dealer financing rate, and our credit union loan rate — and instantly see which is the best option for you.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Loan Calculator: Calculate fixed rate mortgage payments. Also great for calculating interest savings when you make one or more extra payments. For example, when you use our fixed rate “Parent PLUS Buster” loan — you can calculate additional interest cost savings when adding a few dollars more dollars to each payment.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator: Helps you calculate what your mortgage payments would be using a variety of repricing scenarios (best, worse, most likely, average). Members applying for our variable rate Home Equity Line of Credit will find this calculator helpful.
- More Mortgage Calculators: Our mortgage processor (CUC Mortgage) also has a variety of mortgage calculators on their website, including: Refinance Breakeven; Refinance Interest Savings; Rent vs Buy; Mortgage Payoff; 15-year vs 30-year Mortgages; Mortgage Tax Savings; and more.
- Accelerated Debt Payoff: Use this calculator to calculate how much interest you will save with our low-cost Debt Consolidation loan. Plus – you have the option to test the interest cost savings when additional payments are applied.
- Home Budget Analysis: To improve your finances, you need to know where and how you’re spending your money. This handy calculator will show the breakdown of your expenses and then help you compare your results to the suggested spending percentage levels.
- Annual Rate of Return: Used to calculate the rate of return on an investment. In our case, it can also be used to calculate the “effective rate of return” when you use a consolidation loan and/or accelerated payments to reduce the interest charges on debt.